Friday 7 October 2016

MM Tip #2 - What is Your Story?

No matter how old you are, you have a story.

Are you sharing your story? Sharing your story helps people to relate to you. They need to understand who you are and why you do what you do.

Marketing has been a major part of my life for over 30 years. During this period I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of different businesses. They are all searching for customers that they can help. 85-95% of these businesses have little or no marketing budget, so how are they going to get the word out to their audiences? -And for that matter, who are their audiences?

There are a myriad of marketing platforms online to choose from, but how do you know which ones to use? Which ones are best for you? Where can you find the most reasonably priced ones?

As a marketing expert, I have made it my responsibility to know where to find the best marketing tools for business. It is my responsibility to know how to market online through many different platforms.

I know how to direct businesses from FREE platforms to paid platforms. 

There are systems that are little known. There are systems that will help us start making money almost instantly.

I have access to over 30 different platforms for you to use.

If you are looking for FREE...I've got it!

If you are looking for low cost...I've got it!

If you are looking for ongoing marketing support...I've got it!

If you want to earn while you learn...I've got it!

What is it that you need for your marketing?

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress



No comments:

Post a Comment