Monday 22 August 2016

LinkedIn Tip # 56 - Stuck in LinkedIn!

Are you on LinkedIn wondering where to begin and how to get momentum?

Have you heard of SSI (Social Selling Index) and feel like you are in way over your head?

There are so many LinkedIn experts now that it can get confusing. It is challenging to find the right mentor to help you with your LinkedIn and online marketing program. 

You are the only you there is. Thus your business is the only one of its kind because you are the only person that can do your business your way. When looking for the right LinkedIn mentor, you need to interview several until you find one that really listens to you and 'gets' you. 

Mind you, there are not a lot of LinkedIn mentors available now, who do personal interviews without charging mega-bucks.

My heart goes out to people who are struggling to learn LinkedIn and how to use it for their business. That's because I too was there once.

I could never have achieved the level of expertise with LinkedIn that I enjoy today without a mentor in the beginning. I realized that I cannot be a 'Lone Wolf'.

I am offering you a 30 minute complimentary consultation to help you discover if we are a perfect fit for your LinkedIn marketing program.

It will be my pleasure to help you in any way I can.

Feel free to email me at marketingmentress@gmail.com.

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress
www.marketingmentress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment