Monday 21 March 2016

Looking for places to make big announcements?

A question that I am asked often is, "How do I post and get recognized on LinkedIn?"
We can now belong to 100 groups on this platform and we could actually be posting our educational and informative blogs on all of them, but very few of our members read these unless they have reason to. In fact many of the group owners will send us to "LinkedIn Jail" freezing us out of posting in their groups forever.
Here are the reasons that we can be locked out of posting to groups:
1. We are pitching to our readers instead of educating and informing.
2. We are not complying with the rules of the group. Every group has its own rules of posting. Read them.
I am impressed when one of the members of my group contacts me personally to ask for my help in announcing a special post. It is a pleasure to help or assist these professional people in any way I can.
One of the members in my Marketing Enthusiasts group reached out to me to ask for help announcing their special post about a book they are launching. He gave me a brainwave!
You see, it is not all about me. It is about how many people I can help. 
Here is what I came up with:

I would like to offer our individual group members opportunities to feature themselves, each on a weekly basis. (Since as the group manager, I can only send one announcement a week.)

Do you have a book launch or a new product that you are itching to tell the world about? Let me know about it and I will announce it to the group just before you post it in our discussion thread. The announcements will go out on Mondays and the hi-lighted posts will go out on Tuesdays.

I suggest that you get your thinking caps on and reserve your hi-light spot today!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Our first spot will be for: BlogDash about their new book, "Brand Mentions: The Future of SEO". Watch for it tomorrow!

Make it an awesome marketing week!

Best regards,
Christine
marketingmentress@gmail.com
www.marketingmentress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment