Monday 11 July 2016

LinkedIn Tip #48 - Financial Planners Can Prosper with LinkedIn.

Are you a financial planner wondering how you can utilize this LinkedIn platform?

Not only do you wonder how you can utilize this platform, you are looking to discover how to make it "convert" into dollars for you.

Am I right?

You already make good money and now you just want to sit back and work exclusively with your target market. These are the clients who bring in the "milk and honey" money.

What is that perfect recipe for you?

It's like searching through a cookbook for the perfect recipe, you cook it and it tastes great. Then the next time, you find that you are missing one or two ingredients, so you either substitute or leave them out.

Yuck! Not the same taste is it.

The same thing works with LinkedIn. There is a recipe for each person using this platform. You need to find the recipe that works for you and your company.

You cannot do it by reading blogs and being a "lone wolf". I learned this the hard way when I first started my business. Thank goodness I had a coach! Since then I have had many coaches. I have read books and attended workshops and webinars by the dozen.

I found my "secret sauce" and I have made it my goal to help financial planners find their's.

Once you get your "Secret Sauce" down as a financial planner, you will never look back.

Struggling with your "Secret Sauce"?

Ask us how to find it.


Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress


No comments:

Post a Comment