Thursday 8 September 2016

LinkedIn Tip #63 - Why Should I Blog?

Are you having challenges getting started with blogging on LinkedIn?

Why do you think that is?

Most people have a challenge getting their mind around writing either because they just haven't done much of any writing since high school or because they do not have time.

Here are three tricks that I employ.

1. I write a list of topics that I know would keep my ideal clients awake at 2 am. This list is kept in the back of a notebook I carry with me in my purse everywhere I go. So when I am standing in line or writing for an appointment, I can jot down some topics that would be great for a blog.
2. I search online for blogs that would be great to share on my LinkedIn page that have been written by someone else. Be sure to give them credit.
3. I set aside time every week to write. At these times I simply open my little notebook and pick one of the items from my list of topics.

Voila! Out pops a blog post! Easy-peasy!

Mind you, be sure to check for type-o's and grammar. If you are having challenges with this, use the Review checks on Word.

The reason you want to blog is to build that Know, Like and Trust with the people you need and want to build relationships with for business. As you educate and inform your audience, you are building trust with them.

We all like to do business with people we trust.

If you are looking to get your LinkedIn Profile up to Killer Profile status, my next webinar is coming up. Catch the Early Bird: https://mm101doingitright.eventbrite.ca

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress







No comments:

Post a Comment