Monday 19 September 2016

LinkedIn Tip #68 - How Can I Help You?

Have you been asking an expert for help with your LinkedIn platform lately?

Even though LinkedIn has been around since the turn of the 21st Century, most of the population still do not understand how to use it.

Experts on LinkedIn, have taken years to learn their craft. They carry the equivalent to a masters or doctorate degree in their area of expertise.

The sad part about being an expert with LinkedIn is that because everyone can use it for free, they think that they can just ask the experts for free help. However, the people who have become experts also need to pay their mortgage and put food on the table.

Because of this belief system, many experts like me offer a 30 minute complimentary consultation for people. They can come away from this consultation with concrete tips they can implement immediately to help them with their marketing.

If people want to really get serious about their LinkedIn marketing, there are several inexpensive webinars that they can access. These webinars are held every month, and the main thing that is different about these is that they are mine and I do them live.

Yes, I do record my webinars for distribution to those who registered, so they can refresh their memories. The key here is to understand that when you sign up for one of my webinars, I will be on each webinar live and in person. You can interact and ask questions during each of my webinars.

Because I was there once, I understand what it feels like to be new at online marketing and thus I have tremendous patience. There are no "stupid questions" on my show.

I have also been on a myriad of other people's webinars where the presenter spends the entire time up-selling the attendees to their other paid products or platforms. Because of this disappointment on my behalf, I have made sure that when someone signs up for one of my webinars, they get me live and in person.

When people attend my webinars, they can take away valuable tips and tricks for how to make money with LinkedIn that day. They do not just get one or two tips and then have to purchase the next product.

Here are my live webinars:

MM 101 - Doing it right the first time out. Developing a "Killer Profile".
This is a beginner level for people with less than 500+ connections. 
(Second Tuesday - 7-9pm MDT)

MM 202 - The secrets of the groups. How to find your target audience and direct message them through the groups? Making money on LinkedIn!
This is an intermediate level for people who have been using the platform for at least 6 months and have 500+ connections, or have taken my 101 class. 
(Third Thursday, 7-9pm MDT)

MM 303 - Putting it all together. Getting your social media on autopilot so you can manage it on 15-30 minutes once or twice a day.
This is an advanced level for people who have 500+ connections and have been using the platform for a year or more, or have taken my 101 and 202 classes. 
(Fourth Thursday, 7-9pm MDT)

There is always an Early Bird rate for each of these webinars. Be sure to register early, so you can capture the Early Bird.

These three webinars run each and every month.

There is a limited seating availability on purpose. In order to offer you the best opportunity to ask questions and receive assistance on the spot, I have elected to keep these webinars small.

Let me help you prosper with LinkedIn.

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress


No comments:

Post a Comment