Wednesday 8 March 2017

MM Tip #21 - No Time to Execute Your Own Marketing Plan?

As a solopreneur, how can you get everything done for your own business?

When you are the one who serves the customers and also builds your business, sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day! When will you have time to create a solid presence on your social media?

There is nobody to delegate to, except to find someone who can be your 'clone for a day.'
I just might have a solution for you.

For years I have been coaching solopreneurs on how to use LinkedIn and social media marketing for business. They all get very excited and by the time we are finished our training, teaching them how to do it for themselves, they are so overwhelmed that they don't know which end of the computer is up, let along get going with their online marketing and branding.

I have noticed that most solopreneurs have great intensions, but few ever get to it.

This dilemma has been bothering me for a while, so I have come up with some solutions.

There are some packages that I have developed that can help save you huge amounts of time and yet still provide you with a great online presence that is professional and attracts your customers to you, rather than you feeling like you need to pitch to them all the time. (Pitching just turns people off anyway.)

It is your blog that needs to be at the center of your marketing program. It is also great if that blog is on your website, however, if you do not have one on your website, you can always set up a free blog site as your temporary website.

Since your blog is the engine that runs your entire marketing program, it is imperative that you start blogging. However, if you do not know how to blog and have never done it before, you can hire a ghostwriter...ME!

Many people have mentioned to me that I am a good writer, so I thought that I would offer my services to others. All you do is record your thoughts for each blog on your phone and attach the recording to an email you send over to me. I can have your blog up and posted in a very short time.

If you need more, I have other packages to offer you that include a "do-it-for-you" program.

Is money short? We can find a grant that will help cover costs.

Check out my packages: Marketing Mentress Service Packages

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress



No comments:

Post a Comment